Wednesday, September 9, 2020
School work
Welp today September 9, 2020 this was our second day at school and my kids are being homed school because of the covid-19. I have been in on-line learning since March of 2020 and when I tell you it's stressful but we got this. With me helping the kids ,my daughter who is right years old and my grandson who is five years old . Yes it's time management for them and i. What I am learning is to time the amount of time I spend with helping the kids out because they have a time out for lunch,so I what I do is help them till it's time for school to end, Then I get to my work to finish . I am learning more and more each day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
depressed
Being a single mother and single grandmother is hard . don't nobody care about you and your things. I never gets an apology for nothing ...
-
Being a single mother and single grandmother is hard . don't nobody care about you and your things. I never gets an apology for nothing ...
-
Yesterday was a very stressful day ,but we got threw it. With on- line school it can be hard but with the higher power we can make it. The o...
-
Welp today September 9, 2020 this was our second day at school and my kids are being homed school because of the covid-19. I have been in on...
No comments:
Post a Comment