Friday, January 22, 2021
depressed
Being a single mother and single grandmother is hard . don't nobody care about you and your things. I never gets an apology for nothing that these kids f- up in my house. Some years back I had just brought me a couch set. And the grandkids jumped on my couch and broke the seat down. So I do not have any furniture. This year I brought a table set and guess what it is now 3months old and the cut the chairs and the seat is off and the bars are gone from the bottom of the chairs. This is sad. And I'm sad. But nobody never apologize π₯Ί to me π₯Ίπ’π₯Ίπ’π’π’
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
depressed
Being a single mother and single grandmother is hard . don't nobody care about you and your things. I never gets an apology for nothing ...
-
Being a single mother and single grandmother is hard . don't nobody care about you and your things. I never gets an apology for nothing ...
-
Yesterday was a very stressful day ,but we got threw it. With on- line school it can be hard but with the higher power we can make it. The o...
-
Welp today September 9, 2020 this was our second day at school and my kids are being homed school because of the covid-19. I have been in on...
No comments:
Post a Comment